ACB nabs red handed 2 contract based employees taking bribe for making maa/maa vatsalya cardMay 17, 2019
Gandhidham: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red-handed two contract based employees of the state government taking bribe for making Maa/Maa Vatsalya scheme card in Adipur of Gandhidham in Kutch district.
Assistant Director of ACB DP Chudasama said that based on complaints a decoy was used for laying trap today and Niraj B Kamani and Manoj S Mishra were nabbed from the Maa/Maa Vatsalya scheme card making center in the Rambagh government hospital in Adipur of Gandhidham. They were taking Rs 250 for making the cards which were made free of cost as per rule.
During interrogation they have accepted their crime.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat