Son of Gujarat Congress MLA and party candidate from Rajkot LS seat, dies in road mishap in West BengalMay 18, 2019
Rajkot: The eldest son of Congress MLA from Tankara in Morbi district and party candidate on Rajkot LS seat in Gujarat, Lalit Kagathara, today died a tragic death in a road accident in West Bengal.
Family sources said that both the sons of Kagathara Vishal and Ravi had gone to Bengal with divyang children. After missing a flight in Kolkata they were going towards Behrampur in a luxury bus which collided with a speeding truck killing Vishal on the spot.
His younger son and other injured were admitted to hospital.
CM Vijay Rupani, LoP Paresh Dhanani and other leaders have expressed condolences on the death of Kagathara’s son.
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water
- Man accuse of posting fake records of Chief Minister's vehicle online nabbed from Surat
- Leopard kills 70 year old woman in village near Gir East
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for a week-long America visit
- Corporate tax slashed to 22% for domestic, 15% for new domestic manufacturing companies
- Gujarat ACB nabs forester red handed taking Rs 10 lakh bribe from contractor