Leader of Opposition Paresh Dhanani terms those who voted for Modi as foolsMay 22, 2019
Gandhinagar: As exit polls were in favor of BJP, the leader of opposition in the Gujarat Assembly and Amreli Lok Sabha seat candidate Paresh Dhanani in a controvercial tweet said foolish ones might have voted for Modiji.
Dhanani thus termed those who voted for Modi as foolish persons.
Dhanani in his Gujarati tweet further said that the innocent people of this country might have carried away by poisonous trend of hypocrite nationalism. Dhanani in his tweet also linked the polling trends with satta bating market and called it government conspiracy.
Replying Dhanani’s tweet, Gujarat BJP chief Jitubhai Vaghani said Dhanani had insulted the people of country. Dhanani has displayed his greater foolishness by calling the people of this country fools. Shocked by defeat, he has lost his mental balanc. Congress leaders could land at mental hospital after the results are out.
શું સમસ્યાઓને કોરાણે મૂકીને મૂર્ખાઓ
એજ "મોદીજી"ને મત આપ્યા હશે કે
પછી "દંભી રાષ્ટ્રવાદ"ના ઝેરી વલણમા
દેશની ભોળી પ્રજા દોરવાઈ ગઈ હશે.?
""સટ્ટા બજાર""ના શરૂઆતી વલણોને
સરભર કરવાના સરકારી કાવતરાંનો શું
હજુયે સામાન્ય માણસ ભોગ બનશે..?
— Paresh Dhanani (@paresh_dhanani) May 20, 2019
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested