Rajkot BJP will not celebrate Lok Sabha victory in view of demise of rival Congress candidate’s sonMay 22, 2019
Rajkot: Rajkot BJP will not celebrate party’s Lok Sabha election victory tomorrow in view of demise of Congress candidate’s son.
Counting of votes for Lok Sabha general elections will take place tomorrow. BJP is confident of winning the election.
Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate and member of parliament, Mohanbhai Kundariya today decided that he will not celebrate his victory in view of demise of rival candidate and Tankara MLA Lalitbhai Kagathara’s son in road accident in West Bengal recently.
Kagathara who contested from Rajkot seat against Kundariya, lost his son in bus accident in West Bengal.
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water
- Man accuse of posting fake records of Chief Minister's vehicle online nabbed from Surat
- Leopard kills 70 year old woman in village near Gir East
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for a week-long America visit
- Corporate tax slashed to 22% for domestic, 15% for new domestic manufacturing companies
- Gujarat ACB nabs forester red handed taking Rs 10 lakh bribe from contractor