Hiraba, mother of PM Modi comes out of house to greet peopleMay 23, 2019
Gujarat: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba greets the media outside her residence in Gandhinagar (ANI) pic.twitter.com/5u9wEbODuu
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) May 23, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Nonagenarian mother of PM Narendra Modi, Hiraba today came out of her home near here and greeted people with folded hands when they assembled outside sensing massive victory of the ruling BJP.
People assembled near the home of Modi’s younger brother Pankaj Modi in Raisan area here and shouted slogans like ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’ (Long live mother India) and hailed BJP and PM Modi after the trends showed the party crossing the half way mark at its own.
Later Hiraba, who lives with son Pankaj, came out of the house with other family members (including Pankaj) and waived at the people. She also greeted them with folded hands and smile over her wrinkled face.
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested