PM removes Chowkidar prefix from his twitter handle, explains the reasonMay 23, 2019
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today removed ‘Chowkidar’ prefix from his Twitter handle. He explained the reason in couple of tweets embedded here.
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP
- ICJ rules in favour of India, grants consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav and directs Pakistan to review the death sentence
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms