Four Gujarat MLAs including minister elected to Lok Sabha, their assembly seats to witness by-pollMay 24, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat will witness by-polls of assembly seats again in near future as four MLAs are elected to parliament as Lok Sabha members. They are in all probability going to retain their parliaments seat and resign from the assembly.
Party MLA and minister in Vijay Rupani cabinet, Parbatbhai Patel(Chaudhary) has been elected to Lok Sabha from Banaskantha seat. Parbatbhai is MLA from Tharad constituency.
Another MLA elected to Lok Sabha is Bharatsinh Dabhi(Thakor). He has won Patan Lok Sabha seat. He is three-term MLA from Kheralu constituency.
One more BJP MLA who is elected to Lok Sabha is H.S.Patel. He is MLA from Amraiwadi area of Ahmedabad. He will represent Ahmedabad East seat in Lok Sabha.
Fourth MLA who has won Lok Sabha seat is Ratansinh Rathod. He is winner on Panchmahal Lok Sabha seat. He represents Lunawada constituency in Gujarat assembly. Ratansinh contested Lunawada assembly election in 2017 as Congress rebel. After his victory he joined BJP. Ratansinh is from OBC community.
- 1073 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours in Gujarat, 23 deaths, 1046 recoveries
- 10 hour power to farmers in North and Central Gujarat from August 7
- Detailed concept plan of proposed Ram Janmabhumi Mandir in Ayodhya
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba watching Live telecast of Ayodhya event
- Live: Ram Janmabhumi Mandir Bhumi Pujan in Ayodhya
- Dream close to my heart now getting fulfilled: LK Advani
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 22
- Gujarat records 1020 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours