Ahmedabad man held at Delhi airport with fake passportMay 29, 2019
Ahmedabad: A man from Ahmedabad was apprehended by Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) personnel at the Delhi airport for allegedly possessing a fake passport to travel to Canada. He was handed over to the Delhi Police which is probing the case.
Ahmedabad resident Jaimin Patel was intercepted late Tuesday night as he was roaming suspiciously in the Terminal-3 building of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA).He was looking nervous and he made a hasty retreat just before he was supposed to appear at the immigration window.
An Aadhaar card in the name of Jaimin Patel and a fake passport in the name of Pradeep Kumar Agrawal were found from his bag. The photograph on the passport was morphed.Patel admitted that he was supposed to travel to Toronto in Canada using the fake passport.
- Marine One, U.S. President Donald Trump's official Helicopter arrives in Gujarat
- Union cabinet approves revamping of PM Fasal Bima Yojana and Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme
- ESIC run clinics in Gujarat will now offer services to all citizens: Nitin Patel
- Centre approves 3 new medical colleges at Rajpipla, Porbandar, Navsari; State to bear only 40% cost
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to allot 30 acre land for free of cost at Shahpur near Gandhinagar to set up Children's University
- Swarm of bees attack school in Gujarat, 21 students hospitalized