Ahmedabad man held at Delhi airport with fake passportMay 29, 2019
Ahmedabad: A man from Ahmedabad was apprehended by Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) personnel at the Delhi airport for allegedly possessing a fake passport to travel to Canada. He was handed over to the Delhi Police which is probing the case.
Ahmedabad resident Jaimin Patel was intercepted late Tuesday night as he was roaming suspiciously in the Terminal-3 building of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA).He was looking nervous and he made a hasty retreat just before he was supposed to appear at the immigration window.
An Aadhaar card in the name of Jaimin Patel and a fake passport in the name of Pradeep Kumar Agrawal were found from his bag. The photograph on the passport was morphed.Patel admitted that he was supposed to travel to Toronto in Canada using the fake passport.
- Smriti Irani to join Gujarat by-polls campaign on Friday; Rupani joins campaign from Abdasa
- Suzuki's Gujarat plant rolls out millionth car in 45 months, fastest Suzuki plant to achieve this
- Final user trial of NAG Missile carried out
- Govt of India announces further relaxation in visa and travel restrictions
- JioPages - the made in India browser is here
- Third India-U.S. 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue on October 27
- Rare dual transplant at IKDRC
- Gujarat BJP suspends three office bearers for their rebel candidature in by-polls