Prices of cattle feed would be reduced once the ingredients prices lowers: Amul ChairmanJune 01, 2019
Anand: Amul Dairy and GCMMF Chairman Ramsinh Parmar today said that the increase in the prices of cattle feed of the dairy was because of rise in the price of its raw ingredients.
He also said that the prices of the cattle feed would be reduced once the prices of ingredients went down.
He said that the dairy has reduced the prices by a mere Rs one per kg.
Notably, the Amul diary has increased the prices from today which was second such hike in almost a fortnight. Now the 70 kg cattle feed sack costs Rs 70 more at Rs 632/-.
- Covid19 in Gujarat at 122 so far; Major share of Tabligh Jamat in fresh increase
- Names and locations of 7 new Coronavirus patients in Ahmedabad announced by AMC
- Details of Coronavirus positive cases in Bhavnagar
- Heat-wave with yellow level warning in parts of Kutch region, similar warnings for tomorrow as well
- Two Gujarat cop who skipped duty to offer Namaz in group arrested and suspended from duty
- Rajkot based Jyoti CNC manufactures indigenous ventilator machine in 10 days, first 1,000 to be gifted to Gujarat govt