Government puts draft of proposed Copyright Amendment Rules 2019 online to seek suggestions and commentsJune 03, 2019
New Delhi: The Government of India today in a statement said: In order to ensure smooth and flawless compliance of Copyright Act in the light of technological advancement in digital era and to bring them in parity with other relevant legislations, the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Government of India has now proposed to introduce the Copyright Amendment Rules, 2019.
The draft rules are available on http://egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2019/204924.pdf for seeking comments and suggestion from all persons likely to be affected thereby upto 29th June 2019.
The copyright regime is governed by the Copyright Act, 1957 and the Copyright Rules,2013. The Copyright Rules,2013 were last amended in 2016 through the Copyright Amendment Rules, 2016.
– Inputs from PIB
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja