AMUL installs Reverse Vending Machine (RVM) at its River Front Parlour, AhmedabadJune 05, 2019
Anand: As a part of its EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility), AMUL, the largest milk cooperative in India in collaboration with Reliance has installed Reverse Vending Machine (RVM) at its River Front Parlour, Ahmedabad.
The machine was inaugurated by Municipal Commissioner of Ahmedabad – Shri Vijay Nehra today on 5th June, the World Environment Day. Besides recycling the plastic, this will also create awareness among the consumers to beat the plastic pollution.
The machine is capable of instantly crushing the PET bottle, thus making the PET bottle recycling very easy and convenient for its customers. After crushing, this crushed PET granules can be recycled and value-added products such as T-shirt, Jacket, bag etc can be made.
On a similar line, AMUL along with Reliance has a plan to install such a machine at several locations in Ahmedabad.
On the occasion of World Environment Day, AMUL planted 200 trees today at its dairy plant near Gandhinagar and is committed to take all measures to combat the environmental pollution– says, General Manager, AmulFed Dary, Gandhinagar.
- CM setups five members committee for inquiry into rape cases
- CM solves problems of agariyas during ‘Mokla Mane’ dialogue
- Gujarat govt plans 60,000 hectare biggest hybrid park to generate 30,000 MW renewable energy
- GSSSB non-secretariat clerk exam issue- Gujarat government constitutes SIT for detailed probe
- Jio raises mobile tariffs by up to 39%; keeps rates lower than rivals
- Opportunist Hardik faces ire of agitating students, virtually pushed out of venue with 'go-back' slogans