Statewide Krushi Mahotsav during 16-17 June; PM Kisaan registration camps to be held during MahotsavJune 07, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat will hold taluka-wise Krushi Mahotsav this year ahead of Kharif sowing season. Krushi Mahotsav was initiated by then Chief Minister Narendra Modi in year 2005.
Sanjya Prasad, Additional Chief Secretary of Agriculture department in his briefing said, Krushi Mahotsav this year will be held during 16-17 June at 248 taluka places across 33 districts. One day seminar, exhibition, sharing of experience by local progressive farmers, Kisan dialogue, guidance from experts, cattle health camps, guidance from animal husbandry experts are some of the highlights of Krushi Mahotsav.
Prasad said the government will also hold PM-Kisan Nidhi scheme registration camps during Krushi Mahotsav. The state has 54 lakh accounts. The number of total beneficiaries could be even more. Each beneficiary is eligible to get Rs. 6,000 per year, he said.
- Power generation through reversible turbine thanks to Garudeshwar weir
- Bhanushali murder case: Main accused ex-MLA Chhabil Patel files bail petition in Gujarat High Court
- Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam decorated on tricolor theme on eve of Namami Devi Narmade Mahotsav
- PM Narendra Modi arrives on two-day visit to Gujarat
- ATS nabs serial killer wanted for killing 3 in Gujarat
- Met issues fresh heavy rainfall warning for parts of Gujarat for next 4 days