Surat Metro Rail Project: German bank delegation visits the city, holds meeting with SMCJune 07, 2019
Surat: A group of four officials from Germany based KFW bank visited Surat and held meeting with city Commissioner to discuss the possibilities of finance for upcoming Surat Metro rail project. The delegation watched presentation of proposed projects and even paid site visit. The delegation then left for Gandhinagar to hold discussion with executive agency of the project – Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation.
It’s worth noting that earlier France’s AFD bank officials had visited the city of Surat and expressed interested fof financing Rs. 2,000 crore for Rs. 12,636 crore Metro rail project which is planned in 40.35 km length.
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા