In the wake of approaching cyclone VAYU, Ro Ro service suspended from todayJune 11, 2019
Bhavnagar: In the wake of approaching cyclone VAYU, the Ro Ro ferry between Ghogha and Dahej across gulf of Cambay in Gujarat has been suspended from today.
A statement from Indigo Seaways management today said, “Due to cyclonic disturbance in Arabian Sea , Ghogha- Dahej ferry services will remain suspended from 11th June 2019 from 8PM (No sailing from Dahej at 8PM) until 13th 5PM ( No sailing from Ghogha at 5PM) .
On 13th June afternoon after reviewing cyclone’s actual position a decision will be taken on further sailing of ferry and press note will be released and passengers informed. On account of cyclonic weather Indigo Seaways regrets inconvenience cause to its passengers.
As per the regulatory requirements and compliance, Ferry service for annual maintenance will remain suspended from 17th June ’19 to 4th July’19 .
From 5th July ’19 regular ferry services will resume as per the current timings.
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday
- Alpesh Thakor, Dhavalsinh Zala join BJP
- ICJ rules in favour of India, grants consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav and directs Pakistan to review the death sentence
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms