Electricity restored in 1924 out of total 2251 villages in Gujarat affected due to cyclone VAYUJune 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Of the 2251 villages where electricity supply was disrupted in the wake of approaching cyclone VAYU, it has been restored in 1924 villages by 6am this morning.
According to an statement released by the state government, of the 904 faulty electric feeders, 697 have also been made operational again.
Of the 566 affected electric poles, 230 have been repaired.
The restoration of electricity in remaining villages was also being done.
Among the affected villages 258 were in Chhota Udepur district, 129 in Devbhoomi Dwarka, 189 in Gir Somnath, 105 in Jamnagar, 118 in Junagadh,240 in Mahesana, 317 in Patan, 135 in Sabarkantha and 263 were in Surat district.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja