PM dials Rupani immediately after reaching KyrgyzstanJune 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today held detailed telephonic talk with Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on cyclone ‘Vayu’ related preparedness of the State immediately after reaching Bishkek airport in Kyrgyzstan and received the details.
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani informed Prime Minister about administration’s preparedness and advance actions that have been taken up.
Prime minister assured all assistance and support from Central Govt to mitigate the effects of Cyclone Vayu.
Prime Minister is in Kyrgyzstan to attend SCO summit.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja