NEET qualifiers can apply for medical and other seats in Gujarat between June 17 to 23 – DyCM Nitin PatelJune 14, 2019
Gandhinagar: The NEET qualifiers in Gujarat would be able to get required PIN numbers between June 17 to 23 to apply online for admission in Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Naturopathy courses this year.
Deputy CM cum Medical Education Minister of Gujarat Nitin Patel today informed this.
He said that the state government has authorized Axis bank for issuing PIN to qualifiers. He said that despite being a private sector bank it has far and wide reach with branches everywhere in the state.The applicants would be able to get PIN by paying required fee and registration.
Patel said that it was estimated that around 10 thousand applications would come for admission in various courses including around 4650 MBBS seats, 1155 Dental seats, 1700 Homeopathy seats and others including that of Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
‘The candidates would online fill up their priorities of colleges and choices for courses and the final allotment would be done on the basis of merit,’ he said.
Our government has given major relief with regard to domicile certificates. Those born in Gujarat and those who have passed 10 th and 12 th examination in the state do not need it. This way around 8000 of the applicants would not need it for online application, he added.
He said that 10 of the 150 seats of newly opened medical college in the adjoining union territory city of Silvassa have been reserved for Gujarati students.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore