Online functional sportswear Indo-Swiss brand True Revo opens its first Indian offline store in GujaratJune 14, 2019
Ahmedabad: Online functional sportswear selling Indian brand True Revo, which gets its products designed by Switzerland based designers and sells them in 56 countries, today opened its first offline store in plush CG road locality of Ahmedabad city of Gujarat.
Founder of the company, that has been adjudged among top 6 upcoming global and only Indian sports apparel brand during prestigious ISPO trade fair in Munich, Germany, Rohan Shah, today said that based on the experience of the first offline store here, his company has planned to open 25 such stores across India by the end of this fiscal.
‘We are already in talks for such stores in Vadodara, Bangalore and Mumbai.,’ he said.
Shah said that his company have over 150 apparel products which were comparable to those of top companies like Nike, Reebok etc but at a 40 to 50% lesser price band. The products are sold online through top e-commerce players like Amazon and Flipkart along with company’s own website. Now these would also be made available in various sportswear and top apparel stores in the city too.
He said that the company has chosen Ahmedabad as its first offline store destination as the people here were known for their like for quality products as well as their value for money attitude. ‘Most of our products have some additional features like our runner’s short with full inside pocket for keeping mobile phones comfortably.
Shah said that his company has manufacturing units in Ahmedabad, Tirupur and Ludhiana and it also imports material from Taiwan, China, Europe etc.
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested