Fake call center involved in duping US citizens busted in Vadodara city of Gujarat, 2 arrestedJune 15, 2019
Vadodara: The crime branch of Vadodara police today busted a fake call center in the city involved in duping US citizens and nabbed two people in this connection.
Police said that based on a tip off a raid was today conducted on a flat on the fifth floor of Darshanam Plaza situated behind Bansal Mall in Danteshwar locality. One Vinit P Rawat (28) and Shailesh G Yadav (27) (both residents of Brajdham Society in Jambwa Jakatnaka in Makarpura area of the city), were nabbed from there. A laptop, two desktop, five magic jack and other items and an Innova car was recovered from them.
They used to dupe US citizens after getting their numbers and loan related details fraudulently online.
Detailed investigation was on.
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested