Gujarat CM meets Agriculture minister in Delhi: Deadline for MSP purchase of Mustard extendedJune 15, 2019
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani held a meeting with Union Agriculture minister Narendrasingh Tomar in Delhi today.
One of the immediate outcomes of the meeting as per the State government release is an extension in the period of purchase of mustard on support price in the State. MSP purchase of mustard (known as Raydo in Gujarat) will now go on till June 30th as per the decision taken today.
The issues related to Kisan Kalyan Nidhi Yojana, Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana and Clearance of pending claims under the scheme for benefits of interest subvention/relief on farm loan advance were discussed in the meeting as per the release.
The Chief Minister also visited MoS Agriculture, Parshottam Rupala in latter’s office. Rupala is Rajya Sabha MP from Gujarat.
CM Rupani was joined by state agriculture minister RC Faldu, Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, senior official in CMO K.Kailashnathan, ACS agriculture Sanjay Prasad and State agriculture director Bharat Modi among others.
Chief Minister Rupani is in Delhi to attend Niti Aayog’s governing council meeting. He is also scheduled to meet party chief and union Home minister Amit Shah before returning to Gandhinagar later today.
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested