Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike callJune 15, 2019
Gandhinagar: Health minister Nitin Patel today appealed State doctors to withdraw their strike call on June 17 for the good of patients.
The doctors in Gujarat have given strike call protesting against attacks on doctors in West Bengal.
Patel in his appeal message asked doctors to give cooperation and withdraw the strike call. He said the concern of doctors in Gujarat regarding attacks in West Bengal will be communicated to the Centre and the government of West Bengal.
He said Gujarat government is in support of doctors like always.
- ICJ rules in favour of India, grants consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav and directs Pakistan to review the death sentence
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms
- Honda under its CSR initiative 'Sapno Ki Udan', will provide 100% scholarship to 20 girls for becoming commercial pilots
- L&T Construction led JV secures significant contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Six Congress party Councillors in Botad municipality join BJP