Nitin appeals State doctors to withdraw their June 17 strike callJune 15, 2019
Gandhinagar: Health minister Nitin Patel today appealed State doctors to withdraw their strike call on June 17 for the good of patients.
The doctors in Gujarat have given strike call protesting against attacks on doctors in West Bengal.
Patel in his appeal message asked doctors to give cooperation and withdraw the strike call. He said the concern of doctors in Gujarat regarding attacks in West Bengal will be communicated to the Centre and the government of West Bengal.
He said Gujarat government is in support of doctors like always.
- Rupani on one-day campaign tour to Mumbai, here is schedule of his programmes
- 21-day long Diwali vacation 2019 in Gujarat schools to start on 24 October
- Rupani enters 6-seat by-poll campaign by addressing a campaign meeting in Kheralu
- Monsoon withdraws completely from Gujarat today, total 141.98% rain this year
- Gujarat govt grants bonafide industry status to logistic, IT, IT-enabled services and mining sectors
- French Multinational oil and gas company Total S A signs agreement to buy 37.4% stake in Adani Gas Ltd