Amit Shah to visit Gujarat on July 3 – 4June 17, 2019
Gandhinagar: BJP president and union home minister Amit Shah who is Lok Sabha member from Gandhinagar seat in Gujarat will be on two-day visit to home-state on July 3-4.
It is learnt that Shah will inaugurate a flyover constructed on Income Tax circle at city’s Ashram Road on July 3 after his arrival. He will participate in Mangala aarti with his family members early in the morning next day at city’s Jagannath temple ahead of Rath Yatra. Shah always attends Mangala aarti at Jagannath temple early in the morning at 4.00 am on Rath Yatra day.
Shah will hold crucial meetings with State party leaders on election of two Rajya Sabha seats in the state, voting for which shall take place on July 5 as per the schedule announced by the Election Commission.
Shah will also inaugurate his Jan Sampark Karyalay (office) for Gandhinagar Lok Sabha constituency.
It’s worth noting that Chief Minister Rupani had during his visit to Delhi last Saturday called on Prime Minister Modi and party chief Shah and invited them to inaugurate/perform ground breaking for various major development projects/works. Rupani later told media persons in Gandhinagar that both had accepted the invitations and could visit the home-state in the month of July.
- Met's revised heavy rain warning for next four days
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away