Doctors in Gujarat join nationwide strike call over attacks in West Bengal: OPDs affectedJune 17, 2019
Ahmedabad: Thousands of doctors across Gujarat are on strike against the attacks on doctors in West Bengal. The doctors said they have excluded emergency services from the strike call. Doctors on strike in Vadodara based government run SSG hospital staged protest with artificially created injury marks on their face in order to make awareness on the issue. The doctors said, each casualty department had one doctor on duty today. However all OPD centres were affected by strike.The nationwide strike call has been given by Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested