Road bridge in Rajkot district collapseJune 20, 2019
Rajkot: A road bridge in Jamkandorana area of Rajkot district today suddenly collapsed.
Police said that the bridge on Jamnagar -Junagadh road near Satodak village at around 14 km from Jamkandorana suddenly collapsed in the afternoon. However nothing untoward happened.
Police later barricaded the approach way on both sides to stop movement on the road.
The incident has caused inconvenience to the travellers.
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot
- Bullet train project: NHSRCL signs country’s biggest infrastructure contract
- AMC announces 32 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Anuradha Paudwal conferred with Tana Riri Award by Gujarat govt
- Highest 1560 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Those tested positive for Covid in private labs should get AMC and AMC linked beds: Nitin Patel
- Ahmedabad SOG Police nab a Pakistani woman