Germany’s biggest wind turbine company – ‘Enercon’, to make investments in GujaratJune 21, 2019
By staff writer, Gandhinagar: Mumbai based German Consulate General Dr. Jürgen Morhard today paid a courtesy visit to Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani at his office in Gandhinagar and expressed gratitude for the cooperation being offered to German Industries by the Gujarat Government, as per the statement issued by the office of the Chief Minister.
During the meeting, the statement reads, Dr. Morhard also briefed the Chief Minister about the eagerness of German companies, including Germany’s biggest wind turbine company – ‘Enercon’, to make investments in Gujarat. They also made deliberation over the possibilities for making a joint venture between German University and Rajkot for starting-up ‘Indo-German Tool Room’ in Rajkot.
The duo according to statement also discussed about the possibilities of investments in Gujarat in the fields such technologies, technical services, defense, healthcare and others. The Chief Minister also assured to the visiting diplomate that the state government will offer total cooperation to the German companies.
Those who were present at the meeting, included Chief Principal Secretary to the Chief Minister, Mr. Kailashnathan, Principal Secretary Mr. M. K. Das, iNDEXTb Managing Director Mr. Beniwal and others.
(Photo released by Chief Minister’s office)
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested