Gujarat CM to inaugurate 21 new GSRTC bus-stations, lay foundation stone for 3June 21, 2019
By staff writer, Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will on June 22 inaugurate 21 bus stations of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) from Bhavnagar.
The new bus-stations to be inaugurated are located at Mandvi, Bardoli(highway), Kadodara, Sojitra, Thasra, Dakor, Balashinor, Anand, Viramgam, Morbi(old), Lakhtar, Dhrangadhra, Gadhada, Mahesana, Jamjodhpur, Damnagar, Gir Gadhada, Shahera, Vejalpur and Malpur.
According to a release issued by the State government today, the Chief Minister will also perform ground breaking for construction of proposed bus stations at Bhavnagar, Bharuch and Surendranagar and GSRTC staff colonies at Bhuj and Amreli by unveiling e-plaque.
While total cost involved in construction of bus-stations that are to be inaugurated is Rs. 52 crore, the cost of bus-stations that are proposed to be constructed is Rs. 32.09 crore.
The function for inauguration and ground breaking of new bus stations will be held at Jawahar ground on Mahuva road in Bhavnagar. New midi bus, super express buses, Gurjar Nagari buses and Traffic Education Awareness Mobile (TEAM) van will also be dedicated in this function.
(Photo by State Information Department, Nadiad unit)
- Karnali in Gujarat stays closed paying respect to Arun Jaitley
- In pictures: Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations across Gujarat
- Devotees flood Dwarka and Dakor temples on Janmashtami, idols of Dwarkadhish, Ranchhodraiji decorated with special ornaments
- Two abandoned Pakistani boats found in creek area close to border in Gujarat
- Arun Jaitley (66) passes away
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested