Big stone boulder fall on the Pavagadh temple route, water supply line damagedJune 23, 2019
By our correspondent, Godhara: A big stone boulder slipped down on the route to Pavagadh hill shrine, the seat of a famous mother goddess temple in central Gujarat.
Police said that due to falling of the boulder the water supply line was damaged but no casualty fortunately took place.
The work to remove the boulder and re-open the route was on.
Notably, Pavagadh a municipality in Panchmahal district about 46 km from Vadodara in central Gujarat is known for a famous Mahakali temple which draws thousands of pilgrims every day. It is a tribal area populated predominantly by the Rathwas.
(Photo credit: Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd)
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms
- Honda under its CSR initiative 'Sapno Ki Udan', will provide 100% scholarship to 20 girls for becoming commercial pilots
- L&T Construction led JV secures significant contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Six Congress party Councillors in Botad municipality join BJP
- GUJCOST to hold RoboFest - Gujarat to promote innovation and intelligence among young minds