People in Punjab registered vehicle open fire in air at Amirgadh border in North GujaratJune 24, 2019
By correspondent,Palanpur: Police has nabbed one person with a vehicle registered in Punjab for allegedly opening fire in air at Amirgadh check-post in Banaskantha district bordering Rajasthan in North Gujarat this morning.
They first tried to run away with the vehicle but when police chased them, they left the vehicle with some distance. While three of them ran away, one along with the vehicle was nabbed.
Police was doing detailed investigation and trying to nab three others also.
- ICJ rules in favour of India, grants consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav and directs Pakistan to review the death sentence
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms
- Honda under its CSR initiative 'Sapno Ki Udan', will provide 100% scholarship to 20 girls for becoming commercial pilots
- L&T Construction led JV secures significant contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Six Congress party Councillors in Botad municipality join BJP