BJP state election committee to meet at CM residence for selection of candidates for Junagadh civic pollJune 26, 2019
Gandhinagar:The meeting of Gujarat State Election Coordination Committee of ruling BJP was held at the CM residence here today in which the issues regarding selection of party candidates for July 21 election of Junagadh Municipal corporation were discussed.
State BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya said that the meeting in presence of CM Vijay Rupani was presided over by state party president Jeetu Vaghani. Four teams of observers of the party had already taken sense of the local party workers in all the 15 wards of the corporation.
Notably of the total 60 members of the corporation 44 were currently from the ruling BJP.
- ICJ rules in favour of India, grants consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav and directs Pakistan to review the death sentence
- Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Gujarat CM to visit Delhi to attend first meeting of CMs panel on agricultural reforms
- Honda under its CSR initiative 'Sapno Ki Udan', will provide 100% scholarship to 20 girls for becoming commercial pilots
- L&T Construction led JV secures significant contract for 100 MLD Desalination Plant at Dahej in Gujarat
- Six Congress party Councillors in Botad municipality join BJP