BJP state election committee to meet at CM residence for selection of candidates for Junagadh civic pollJune 26, 2019
Gandhinagar:The meeting of Gujarat State Election Coordination Committee of ruling BJP was held at the CM residence here today in which the issues regarding selection of party candidates for July 21 election of Junagadh Municipal corporation were discussed.
State BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya said that the meeting in presence of CM Vijay Rupani was presided over by state party president Jeetu Vaghani. Four teams of observers of the party had already taken sense of the local party workers in all the 15 wards of the corporation.
Notably of the total 60 members of the corporation 44 were currently from the ruling BJP.
- Gujarat government announces SOPs for reopening of Malls, Restaurants, Religious Places, Hotels
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account
- ગુજરાત સરકારે SEBC-OBC વર્ગોના જાતિ પ્રમાણપત્ર-દાખલાની મુદત ૧ વર્ષ વધારી
- SMC explains why it will not declare names, addresses of Covid-19 cases anymore