Retired IAS’s son arrested in liquor prohibition case in South GujaratJune 28, 2019
Valsad: Retired IAS officer Jagatsinh Vasava’s son Pravinsinh alias Munna who was wanted for various charges of crime related to prohibition has been arrested by Valsad police. The accused, according to police registered the vehicle under his name and gave it for illegal transportation of liquor.
- AMC, AUDA, GMRC building roads to World's largest cricket stadium at Motera ahead of its opening
- Gujarat to launch 1,302 programmes to ensure not a single child remain undernourished in Anganwadis by next R-Day: CM
- ACB Gujarat nabs husband of Sarpanch and cluster coordinator for taking bribe to pass bills of toilets built under SBM scheme
- Netherlands to participate as partner in Global Potato Conclave 2020 in Gujarat
- EAM S Jaishnkar to visit Narmada district during January 28-29
- Gujarat asks Qatar for long-term gas supply at reduced price