CM chairs meeting of State Board for Wildlife in GandhinagarJuly 08, 2019
Gandhinagar(based on press release): Gujarat Chief Minister today suggested that the forest department should make deliberation with the central government for setting-up national level Forest Research Institute in Gujarat.
He was addressing the 15th meeting of the State Board for Wildlife chaired by him in Gandhinagar, today.
The CM also made suggestion to create a data base of snake catchers across the State and felicitate them for their services in a function.
He made suggestion to develop wildlife tourism near Raiyali based dianasaur park.
He asked to do consultation in next meeting of Chief Wild Life Warden to bring male Great Indian Bustard from Rajasthan for conservation project in Gujarat.
He further recommended that tourism department should try to develop Dinosaur Park of Raiyali, Balasinor as wildlife tourism.
The meeting also made deliberations over the issues such as wildlife animals, national parks, activities of eco-sensitive zone, setting up network of optical fiber cable, and others.
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water
- Man accuse of posting fake records of Chief Minister's vehicle online nabbed from Surat
- Leopard kills 70 year old woman in village near Gir East
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for a week-long America visit
- Corporate tax slashed to 22% for domestic, 15% for new domestic manufacturing companies
- Gujarat ACB nabs forester red handed taking Rs 10 lakh bribe from contractor