NCB nabs 4 including Rajasthan woman after recovery of Charas from Bus in GujaratJuly 10, 2019
Ahmedabad:The Narcotics Control Bureau team today arrested 4 people including a woman in connection with recovery of around 3 kg Kashmiri Charas from a bus coming from Rajasthan in Naroda Patiya area of Ahmedabad city.
A statement by the NCB zonal bureau here, As per specific information in early morning, NCB Ahmedabad intercepted a Neemuch-Ahmedabad bound private bus at Naroda Patiya and searched the luggage of a lady passenger and her male co-passenger which led to recovery of 03 packets of Charas weighing 3Kgs. Both accused persons (resident of Jawad, Neemuch in Rajasthan) have been detained and after initial interrogation, follow up action was undertaken and the receiver of Charas and his associate, both residents of Surendranagar, Gujarat have been apprehended.
The Charas is of J&K origin. As per initial interrogation, it was to be sold at rate of 1,20,000/- per Kg, the statement said.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman