15 country had accepted, 10 had denied to partner Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019July 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat today in reply to a question in the assembly said 10 countries had denied offer to become partner country for Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019, while 10 had accepted the offer.
The countries that refused the offers were U.K., Singapore, Malaysia, Oman, USA, Sweden, Russia, Brazil, Germany and Ethiopia.
The countries that accepted the offer were Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Japan, Morocco, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Korea, Thailand, Netherlands, UAE and Uzbekistan.
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 19,617
- Silver Lake and Co-Investors to invest additional Rs. 4,546.80 crore in Jio Platforms
- Twitter India responds to backlash over blocking Amul's Twitter account
- ગુજરાત સરકારે SEBC-OBC વર્ગોના જાતિ પ્રમાણપત્ર-દાખલાની મુદત ૧ વર્ષ વધારી
- SMC explains why it will not declare names, addresses of Covid-19 cases anymore
- Gujarat Congress takes party MLAs to resorts ahead of Rajya Sabha election