15 country had accepted, 10 had denied to partner Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019July 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat today in reply to a question in the assembly said 10 countries had denied offer to become partner country for Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019, while 10 had accepted the offer.
The countries that refused the offers were U.K., Singapore, Malaysia, Oman, USA, Sweden, Russia, Brazil, Germany and Ethiopia.
The countries that accepted the offer were Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Japan, Morocco, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Korea, Thailand, Netherlands, UAE and Uzbekistan.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman