Firing range for testing of Army, IAF weapons to come up at DholeraJuly 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Initial clearances to set up a firing range for weapons of Indian Air Force and Army at Dholera Special Investment Region in Gujarat has been received. The land too has been earmarked.
These details were shared by Air Marshal RK Dhir, advisor – defence and aerospace – Government of Gujarat at Gujarat Aviation Conclave of CII held at Novotel hotel in Ahmedabad today.
Jaiprakash Shivhare, managing director, Dholera Industrial City said the facility is coming up on the request of the Army. He added that the Government of Gujarat had given in-principle approval to this 200 sq.km coastal facility.
- Rupani urges urban authorities to restore rain damaged roads before Diwali
- India’s First-Ever Institute Of Chemical Engineering And Technology To Be Setup In Gujarat
- Water level in Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam touches 133 meters mark for the first time
- BJP councillor arrested in Surat for slapping SMC staffer
- SpiceJet to shift its entire operations at Mumbai to Terminal 2 from October 1
- Gujarat govt set up State Yog Board, appoints Ramdev disciple Shishpal as chairman