Firing range for testing of Army, IAF weapons to come up at DholeraJuly 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Initial clearances to set up a firing range for weapons of Indian Air Force and Army at Dholera Special Investment Region in Gujarat has been received. The land too has been earmarked.
These details were shared by Air Marshal RK Dhir, advisor – defence and aerospace – Government of Gujarat at Gujarat Aviation Conclave of CII held at Novotel hotel in Ahmedabad today.
Jaiprakash Shivhare, managing director, Dholera Industrial City said the facility is coming up on the request of the Army. He added that the Government of Gujarat had given in-principle approval to this 200 sq.km coastal facility.
- Gujarat govt. release 855 ha land in Surat city from 201 reservations
- Over 150 suffer from burning sensation and watering of eyes in Rajkot due to strong lighting in marriage event
- Air Quality Index in Ahmedabad deteriorates, in the range of orange to red level
- Governor recommends President's rule in Maharashtra; President signs order
- Prime Minister on Brazil visit
- Ban on use of mobile phone during duty by traffic policemen in Ahmedabad-West