Firing range for testing of Army, IAF weapons to come up at DholeraJuly 11, 2019
Ahmedabad: Initial clearances to set up a firing range for weapons of Indian Air Force and Army at Dholera Special Investment Region in Gujarat has been received. The land too has been earmarked.
These details were shared by Air Marshal RK Dhir, advisor – defence and aerospace – Government of Gujarat at Gujarat Aviation Conclave of CII held at Novotel hotel in Ahmedabad today.
Jaiprakash Shivhare, managing director, Dholera Industrial City said the facility is coming up on the request of the Army. He added that the Government of Gujarat had given in-principle approval to this 200 sq.km coastal facility.
- One of MLAs who resigned had visited State Congress chief a day ago to present Mango boxes
- Wouldn't continue in party that is into match fixing: Vaghela after his removal from State NCP chief post
- 8th Congress MLA resigns ahead of June 19 polling for 4 seats of Rajya Sabha
- Mubadala to invest Rs. 9,093.60 crore in Jio Platforms
- Gujarat Covid-19 situation in figures
- Phase-3 flights to Ahmedabad airport under Vande Bharat Mission