Rs. 77.90 crore spent on Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019July 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat today in reply to a question in the assembly said it spent Rs. 77.90 crore on this year’s Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit.
The summit was hosted in capital Gandhinagar in the month of January this year. The total cost of the summit as per the government’s reply as on 31st of May this year was Rs. 77,90,50,671.
- Overwhelming response to RIL’s Rights Issue of Rs. 53,124.20 crore; subscribed 1.59 times
- Gujarat Covid-19 latest situation in figures
- PM chairs Cabinet Meeting to give historic boost to Rural India
- AMC serves notice to a private hospital over Covid-19 charges
- Over 64,000 were shifted in South Gujarat in wake of Nisarga Cyclone: State govt
- Maximum Shramik Express trains originated from Gujarat, terminated in UP