Rs. 77.90 crore spent on Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019July 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat today in reply to a question in the assembly said it spent Rs. 77.90 crore on this year’s Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit.
The summit was hosted in capital Gandhinagar in the month of January this year. The total cost of the summit as per the government’s reply as on 31st of May this year was Rs. 77,90,50,671.
- Ahnedabad CP AK Singh appointed DG of NSG
- UP Police investigating Gujarat links of the murderers of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari
- Met issues thunderstorm and gusty wind warning for parts of Gujarat, low pressure over Arabian sea to cause spells of non-seasonal rain too
- Gujarat CM opens flyover, townhall in Surendranagar
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there