Gujarat govt. takes decision to release water in Fatehwadi and Kharikat canalsJuly 12, 2019
Ahmedabad: To save paddy (dangar) crop in wake of delayed monsoon, the Gujarat government has taken a decision to release Narmada waters for 45-days from July 15 in Fatehwadi and Kharikat canals of Ahmedabad district. In total, per day 3109 MCFT Narmada waters would be released in Fatehwadi canal for 25,000 hectare land of Daskroi, Sanand, Bavla, Dholka and Viramgam tehsils and in Kharikat canal for 4,500 hectare land of Daskroi, Bareja, and Matar tehsils from July 15 to August 24.
- Withdrawal of monsoon from Gujarat delayed for 9 th consecutive year, no signs of it happening anytime soon
- Crime Branch-ATS nab one from Ahmedabad airport in year 2003 Jihadi conspiracy case
- Live: Howdy Modi community summit - from Houston, America
- Depression off Gujarat coast to intensify but move away towards Oman
- Gujarat to end use of Non Judicial Physical Stamps from October 1: Revenue Minister
- PM Narendra Modi in Houston, America