6 booked in Kankaria Lake Front amusement ride accident caseJuly 15, 2019
Ahmedabad: Chirag Patel, Assistant Manager of Kankaria Lake Front has filed complaint in Maninagar police station against six persons in connection with yesterday’s amusement ride collapse incident in which two persons were dead and 27 were injured.
Police has booked Amusement park operator company Superstar Amusement’s managing director Ghanshyam Patel, his son and park operator Bhavesh Patel, manager Tushar Choksi, ride operators Yash alias Vikas Mahendra Patel and Kishan Mahanti and helper Satish Vaghela under sections 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder) and 114 (abettor present when offence is committed) of IPC.
Ghanshyam Patel is brother of former BJP municipal Councillor Mahendra Patel. Another accused Vikas Patel is Mahendra Patel’s son.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal