Gujarat ACB nabs Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon taking bribe for nod to liquor permit renewalJuly 15, 2019
Navsari: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red handed Chief District Medical Officer cum Civil Surgeon of Navsari in South Gujarat taking bribe from a man for giving positive opinion for renewal of his liquor permit.
Assistant Director of the ACB D P Chudasama today said that class one medical officer and civil surgeon in MG General Hospital here,Dr Anil T Kotda had sought Rs 10 thousand bribe from the man for giving his positive opinion for the renewal of liquor permit in the wake of his health.
On a secret complaint, the ACB team today led a trap and nabbed Dr Kotda red handed taking the bribe in the hospital premises.
- Ahnedabad CP AK Singh appointed DG of NSG
- UP Police investigating Gujarat links of the murderers of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari
- Met issues thunderstorm and gusty wind warning for parts of Gujarat, low pressure over Arabian sea to cause spells of non-seasonal rain too
- Gujarat CM opens flyover, townhall in Surendranagar
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there