Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore seized from car in North Gujarat, 2 nabbedJuly 17, 2019
Modasa: Charas worth over Rs 1.20 crore has been recovered from a car in Aravalli district of North Gujarat and two people have been arrested in this connection, police said today.
Police said that based on a tip off, a SX-4 car bearing Delhi registration number was checked at a place between Ansol and Ratanpur check post close to the temple town of Shamlaji last evening. A total of 24 kg 190 gram of Charas worth Rs 1 crore 20 lakh 95 thousand hidden in it were recovered.
Two persons identified as Gulashan Kumar R Chamar resident of Ambala in Haryana and Gopalchand Suratram Koli resident of Kullu in Himachal Pradesh were nabbed from the car.
The car was coming from Rajasthan side. Detailed investigation was on.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal