BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from FridayJuly 18, 2019
Gandhinagar: JP Nadda, national working president of BJP will arrive at Sardar Patel airport in Ahmedabad at 3.00 pm tomorrow. This will be his first visit to Gujarat after becoming working president of party.
Nadda soon after his arrival at State party headquarters, will meet MLAs, ministers, MPs, CM, Dy CM, party organization office bearers at 4 pm. He will also hold series of meetings with district, zone level party leaders, core committee and election committee members. Party’s organizational joint general secretary V.Satish will also attend the meetings.
On the next day, Nadda will visit Chief Minister’s residence for breakfast and later leave for Statue of Unity, world’s tallest statue dedicated to Sardar Vallabbhai Patel at Kevadia Colony.
He will be welcomed by party’s district unit leaders of central Gujarat zone and tribal community leaders on his arrival at Statue of Unity at 9.30 am. He will visit Valley of Flower and Sardar Sarovar Narmada dam there. He will plant a tree.
These details were shared by State BJP chief Jitubhai Vaghani today.
- Commissioning of Naval Air Squadron 314 with newly inducted CS Doriner in Porbandar next week
- Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu to be merged
- Nityanand Ashram case - "Missing" sisters issue new video, put forth five conditions for coming to India
- Passport of Swami Nityanand had expired in September 2018, he is trace-less since then: Police
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram