VMC team use tranquilizing shot to control raging buffalo in Vadodara city of GujaratJuly 19, 2019
Vadodara:Normally, a wild beast is given a tranquilizing shot to cage or catch it but it was used to control a raging buffalo in Vadodara city of Gujarat which had terrorized local citizens for several hours today.
The stray buffalo was moving on the road-side in Vaghodia road locality in the eastern part of the city. It ran after several persons, some of whom even got injured.
Later the VMC team was informed and their attempts to nab the buffalo with ropes etc when proved futile, they somehow pushed the buffalo in to a open ground close-by.
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) July 19, 2019
There also they kept trying to nab it for over an hour but in vain.
A VMC official said that later a vet expert was called in and he with the help of a tranquilizing gun hit a shot to the animal. Even after that the buffalo could be captured by the VMC team with great difficulty.
However, the local felt relieved after the furious buffalo was finally caught and taken away.
- Commissioning of Naval Air Squadron 314 with newly inducted CS Doriner in Porbandar next week
- Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu to be merged
- Nityanand Ashram case - "Missing" sisters issue new video, put forth five conditions for coming to India
- Passport of Swami Nityanand had expired in September 2018, he is trace-less since then: Police
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram