Gujarati singer Kinjal Dave joins BJPJuly 23, 2019
Gandhinagar: Kinjal Dave, a popular Gujarati singer who earned fame through her song ‘Char Char Bangdivali’ today joined ruling Bharatiya Janata Party in presence of State BJP chief Jitubhai Vaghanai. She received BJP membership and appealed others to give a miss call to a phone number to register as a member of BJP. Kinjal’s father Laljibhai Dave also joined BJP with her. Kinjal said she had joined BJp as part of party’s membership drive. State BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya was present on this occasion.
Kinjal said she is just 19, she is just a member of party and she is not experienced person in the field of politics and therefore and she has no plan to contest election. She said she had mentioned Modiji in a lyrics in her popular song.
- Live: Final match of Gujarat MLA Cricket League; Banas vs Narmada
- SVPI Airport to have 1.6 crores passengers capacity in 2 years: Civil Aviation Minister
- EKYC and Aadhar Seeding must for PM-Kisan - Samman Nidhi benefits : Govt
- Air India launches Ahmedabad - London (Gatwick) non-stop flight service
- No illegal activities to be allowed on entire 1600 km coast of Gujarat: CM in Bet Dwarka
- Unseasonal rain is expected to return to Gujarat from March 29: IMD
- Kiran Patel's wife Malini Patel nabbed in cheating case
- Okha - Bet Dwarka signature bridge to be ready by October 2023: Chief Minister