Amarnath Yatris advised to curtain their stay in valley and returnAugust 02, 2019
Srinagar: The Government today issued security advisory for Amarnath Yatris and tourists to curtail their stay in Kashmir valley.
“Keeping in view the latest intelligence inputs of terror threats with specific targeting of the Amarnath Yatra, and given the prevailing security situation in the Kashmir Valley, in the interest of safety and security of the tourists and Amarnath Yatris, it is advised that they may curtail their stay in the valley immediately and take necessary measures to return as soon as possible,” said an order issued by Principal Secretary, Home Department Mr Shaleen Kabra here today.
- Naliya records second below 10°C temperature in Gujarat this winter
- Congress is doing what Pakistan does: PM Modi speaking on CAB
- Vice President confers President's Police Colours on Gujarat Police
- Freedom of Speech is a joke, tweets Ahmedabad based actress, held in Rajasthan for her video blog on Motilal Nehru
- BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation work begins in Abu Dhabi
- 14 youths nabbed from liquor party on cricket match ground in Gujarat