Amarnath Yatris advised to curtain their stay in valley and returnAugust 02, 2019
Srinagar: The Government today issued security advisory for Amarnath Yatris and tourists to curtail their stay in Kashmir valley.
“Keeping in view the latest intelligence inputs of terror threats with specific targeting of the Amarnath Yatra, and given the prevailing security situation in the Kashmir Valley, in the interest of safety and security of the tourists and Amarnath Yatris, it is advised that they may curtail their stay in the valley immediately and take necessary measures to return as soon as possible,” said an order issued by Principal Secretary, Home Department Mr Shaleen Kabra here today.
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral
- Approval to 8 TP schemes in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat