Thousands gather at Somnath temple on Shravan SomvarAugust 05, 2019
Prabhas Patan Somnath: Thousands of visitors had darshan of Somnath Mahadev at Somnath temple here today on Somvar (Monday) of holy Shravan month. The temple opened at 4.00 am. Palkhi yatra commenced at 9.00 am. Jamnagar based Jadeja family offered a turben to Somnath Mahadev like every year. The turban was made after hard work of one month by artist Golaplbhai Pithadiya. A group of 21 members of Chalta Bol Bam Group from Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur) arrived in Somnath with Ganga jal from Kashi Triveni Sangam.
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat
- Amit Shah to be on yet another Gujarat visit on October 25-26: Vaghani
- Three sons of a farmer die of drowning in Gujarat