Thousands gather at Somnath temple on Shravan SomvarAugust 05, 2019
Prabhas Patan Somnath: Thousands of visitors had darshan of Somnath Mahadev at Somnath temple here today on Somvar (Monday) of holy Shravan month. The temple opened at 4.00 am. Palkhi yatra commenced at 9.00 am. Jamnagar based Jadeja family offered a turben to Somnath Mahadev like every year. The turban was made after hard work of one month by artist Golaplbhai Pithadiya. A group of 21 members of Chalta Bol Bam Group from Chhattisgarh (Bilaspur) arrived in Somnath with Ganga jal from Kashi Triveni Sangam.
- Sedition case - court issues non-bailable warrant against Hardik Patel
- Coast Guard rescues distressed fishing boat with 5 fishermen aboard off Gujarat coast
- Building of Embroidery factory in Surat collapses
- Man who duped fans of Gujarati singer through fake FB account nabbed
- Two Nepali workers of Diamond company in Surat flee with the precious gem worth over Rs 3.5 crore
- Gujarat ranked best for water efficiency, jumped 7 position in a year