Crocodile spotted in river Tapi in Surat; forest department team started searchAugust 07, 2019
Surat: Forest department teams are in search of a crocodile in river Tapi which was spotted between Kamrej and Sarthana. For last two days, locals have complained that they have seen crocodile in Ved-Dabholi area which is unusual because Tapi has generally no presence of crocodiles. According to locals, the crocodile is 6-ft long. According to forest official Punit Naiyar, the department has received complain and a team is in search of crocodile.
- Withdrawal of monsoon from Gujarat delayed for 9 th consecutive year, no signs of it happening anytime soon
- Crime Branch-ATS nab one from Ahmedabad airport in year 2003 Jihadi conspiracy case
- Live: Howdy Modi community summit - from Houston, America
- Depression off Gujarat coast to intensify but move away towards Oman
- Gujarat to end use of Non Judicial Physical Stamps from October 1: Revenue Minister
- PM Narendra Modi in Houston, America