Crocodile spotted in river Tapi in Surat; forest department team started searchAugust 07, 2019
Surat: Forest department teams are in search of a crocodile in river Tapi which was spotted between Kamrej and Sarthana. For last two days, locals have complained that they have seen crocodile in Ved-Dabholi area which is unusual because Tapi has generally no presence of crocodiles. According to locals, the crocodile is 6-ft long. According to forest official Punit Naiyar, the department has received complain and a team is in search of crocodile.
- Gujarat Solar Power Policy-2015 extended to Dec 31, 2020
- AMC declares 10 more Micro Containment Areas
- ED attaches assets of former Gujarat IAS Sanjay Gupta in Metro Rail scam case
- Gujarat govt asks Universities to conduct online exams of final year and P.G by July 30th, offline by September 30th
- Gujarat Cabinet decides to form a 5-member commission to protect constitutional rights of rightful tribal
- 1605 kV rooftop solar panels to be set up at 140 religious places at a cost of Rs. 3.30 crore