Ginger opens its first Lean Luxe hotel at Sanand in GujaratAugust 07, 2019
Ahmedabad: GINGER today announced opening of a 104-room Lean Luxe hotel in Sanand. With this hotel, the brand will have a total of nine operating hotels in the state of Gujarat and two more in the pipeline. Located 35 kms from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad, GINGER Sanand is based in the Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation area which houses major industries such as Automobile, Pharma and FMCG. The National Highway-17 connects the city to a network of roadways, railways and ports.
A statement by Ginger said: The hotel has 104 well-appointed rooms, complimentary WiFi, a conference room and fitness centre. Café Et Cetera, the all-day diner, will serve select Japanese cuisine and ‘glocal’ comfort food, doubling up as a personal workstation.
With the opening of this hotel, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) will have fifteen hotels across its brands in the state of Gujarat.
- Racket involved in duping people in the name of call-girls busted in Ahmedabad, 3 arrested
- ACB nabs BSNL Engineer in South Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 70000/-
- Met issues heavy to very heavy rain warning for next 4 days in Gujarat, isolated places in central parts to see extreme downpour on August 26
- Sitaraman announces roll back of super-rich tax surcharge on FPIs, other measures to boost economy
- BJP suspends AMC Councillor Pulkit Vyas after his video indicating corrupt practice goes viral
- Approval to 8 TP schemes in Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Surat