Ginger opens its first Lean Luxe hotel at Sanand in GujaratAugust 07, 2019
Ahmedabad: GINGER today announced opening of a 104-room Lean Luxe hotel in Sanand. With this hotel, the brand will have a total of nine operating hotels in the state of Gujarat and two more in the pipeline. Located 35 kms from the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad, GINGER Sanand is based in the Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation area which houses major industries such as Automobile, Pharma and FMCG. The National Highway-17 connects the city to a network of roadways, railways and ports.
A statement by Ginger said: The hotel has 104 well-appointed rooms, complimentary WiFi, a conference room and fitness centre. Café Et Cetera, the all-day diner, will serve select Japanese cuisine and ‘glocal’ comfort food, doubling up as a personal workstation.
With the opening of this hotel, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) will have fifteen hotels across its brands in the state of Gujarat.
- Sedition case - court issues non-bailable warrant against Hardik Patel
- Coast Guard rescues distressed fishing boat with 5 fishermen aboard off Gujarat coast
- Building of Embroidery factory in Surat collapses
- Man who duped fans of Gujarati singer through fake FB account nabbed
- Two Nepali workers of Diamond company in Surat flee with the precious gem worth over Rs 3.5 crore
- Gujarat ranked best for water efficiency, jumped 7 position in a year