Gujarat govt. announces Rs. 2 crore for Hellaro, Rs. 1 crore for Reva on winning national awardsAugust 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today announced Rs.2-crore cash award to the National Award winning ‘Hellaro’ which was adjudged the ‘Best Feature Film’ and Rs.1-crore cash award to ‘Reva’ adjudged the ‘Best Gujarati Film’.
The cash awards were announced as part of the Gujarat Government’s Gujarati Films
Incentive Policy-2016 as incentive for quality Gujarati films.
Rupani congratulated all the team members of the two films for adding pride to the Gujarati films at the national level, and for bringing home the laurels.
- Ahnedabad CP AK Singh appointed DG of NSG
- UP Police investigating Gujarat links of the murderers of Hindu Samaj Party leader Kamlesh Tiwari
- Met issues thunderstorm and gusty wind warning for parts of Gujarat, low pressure over Arabian sea to cause spells of non-seasonal rain too
- Gujarat CM opens flyover, townhall in Surendranagar
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there