Gujarat govt. announces Rs. 2 crore for Hellaro, Rs. 1 crore for Reva on winning national awardsAugust 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today announced Rs.2-crore cash award to the National Award winning ‘Hellaro’ which was adjudged the ‘Best Feature Film’ and Rs.1-crore cash award to ‘Reva’ adjudged the ‘Best Gujarati Film’.
The cash awards were announced as part of the Gujarat Government’s Gujarati Films
Incentive Policy-2016 as incentive for quality Gujarati films.
Rupani congratulated all the team members of the two films for adding pride to the Gujarati films at the national level, and for bringing home the laurels.
- Incidents of throwing acid on cows
- Four bills to be moved on the fourth day of Monsoon session of Gujarat Assembly
- MoU signed for Rs. 1250 crore industrial plants in Kutch
- AMC declares 8 new Micro Containment Zones, clears existing 19
- Gujarat Assembly passes four labour reform bills in a day
- NHSRCL opens technical bids for one of biggest tenders covering 47% of MAHSR alignment and 4 stations
- ACB nabs Dy Mamlatdar for receiving bribe to approve NA approval to Agriculture land
- Narendra Modi, Virat Kohli, Milind Soman, others to participate in Fit India Dialogue