Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late eveningAugust 17, 2019
Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad city is witnessing rain in the late evening even as parts of the city is drenched with light to moderate rain.
The rain that started from the western parts of the city including Bopal, Science city, SG Higyway later covered other areas including Shivrajnani, Vastrapur, Ghatlodia, Naranpura, Navrangpura,
CG Road Vadaj, Ashram road etc.
Till 9 pm an average of 4 to 5 mm of rain had taken place in the city however met has ruled out any possibility of heavy rain in the absence of any system in the city.
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat