Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late eveningAugust 17, 2019
Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad city is witnessing rain in the late evening even as parts of the city is drenched with light to moderate rain.
The rain that started from the western parts of the city including Bopal, Science city, SG Higyway later covered other areas including Shivrajnani, Vastrapur, Ghatlodia, Naranpura, Navrangpura,
CG Road Vadaj, Ashram road etc.
Till 9 pm an average of 4 to 5 mm of rain had taken place in the city however met has ruled out any possibility of heavy rain in the absence of any system in the city.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta