Free wifi facility launched at Statue of Unity; World Forest, Safari, Cactus Garden, some of the upcoming tourist attractions hereAugust 17, 2019
Bharuch: A free wifi internet service was launched today at Statue of Unity site in Narmada district where the tallest statue of the world featuring Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is located.
The service was launched by Chief Minister Rupani. The service has become possible with cooperation of Reliance Jio.
The Chief Minister while speaking to media persons said the government was developing a ‘Vishwa Vann’ (world forest) here which shall have varieties of plants from allover the world.
He said, another attraction to be developed is Jungle Safari where visitors will be able to see giraffe, rhino and other varieties of animals.
He said, the government was also adding Butterfly Park and Cactus Garden as newer tourist attractions to statue of Unity tourism circuit.
He said the government would make Kevadiya as ‘total tourism centre’ by October 15. The Chief Minister also said that light arrangement will be done here in a way that visitors will also be able to visit the places in the evenings. He said the government was planning new tourist attraction near Statue of Unity to make sure that visitors come here with family and stay here for three days.
- Counting for 6 assembly seat by polls in Gujarat tomorrow, fate of Alpesh Thakor to be decided
- After playing spoilsport during Navratri in Gujarat, rain likely to play villain during Diwali too, especially in Southern districts
- IITGN PhD Scholar wins 1st prize from DRDO for developing high-sensitivity optical contact microphone for all defence forces
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border