5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in GujaratAugust 18, 2019
Bhuj/Surat: A mobile phone tower was partially damaged while around 5000 sacks of paddy was reduced to ashes in two incidents of fire in Gujarat today.
Police said that a fire broke out in a co-operative go-down in Barbodhan village of Olpad taluka in Surat. Around 5000 sacks of paddy kept there was burnt to ashes by the time (around two hours) the fire could be controlled.
In another incident of fire a mobile tower of private telecom company Vodafone was damaged in Moti Virani village in Nakhatrana taluka of Kutch district.
However no loss of life was reported in any of the two incidents.
- Young lioness found injured on highway near Gir East Forests in Gujarat dies during treatment
- Gujarat govt to move proposal before centre for shifting of railway station of Junagadh
- 5-star hotel in Amdavad charge famous music composer Shekhar 'Exorbitant' Rs 1674 for just 3 boiled eggs
- Surat airport expansion project gets environmental clearance from Centre: CR Patil
- Gujarat govt. clears Rs. 250 crore ‘Lift Irrigation’ scheme for 85 tribal villages of Panchmahal
- Gujarat BJP to hold protest in all districts against 'lies' of Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal issue